With this extended reversing lever, you can adjust the inclination of the excavator bucket. Especially when you want to unload the excavator bucket and the truck has a high side wall, it is often the case that material falls down. With the longer lever, this can be minimised or prevented.
The spacer is printed from PETG and the bell cranks are milled from aluminium.
We recommend the 55 mm bell crank when using an EXAPUR quick coupler.
When using only the original bucket with the bell cranks, we recommend the 50 mm variant!
- Dimensions (45mm): (HxLxW) 6 mm x 57 mm x 12 mm
- Dimensions (50mm): (HxLxW) 6 mm x 62 mm x 12 mm
- Dimensions (55mm): (HxLxW) 6 mm x 67 mm x 12 mm
- Bolt diameter: approx. 6 mm and 5,5 mm
- Bore distance: 45, 50, 55 mm
- spacer (high) :14,2 mm
- 1x printed spacer
- 2x extended reversing lever