This ant arena is easy to set up, beginner-friendly and escape-proof when used correctly.
This arena is suitable for medium and large ant species e.g. Camponotus barbaricus.
It is especially suitable for beginner species, such as Lasius Niger, Myrmica Rubra, and Co.
It is possible to fill the arena with natural materials such as soil or sand. The arena is easy to clean due to its construction. In addition, no screwing or gluing is necessary. The arena has a 14mm hole on 2 sides so 14mm tubes can be inserted directly or you can use the plugs from our range.
The instructions will be sent in the form of a PDF to your email address.
- (HxLxW): 70mm x 120mm x 120mm
- Connections: 14mm hole
- 1x Ceiling insert (50mm) with grid
- 1xArena floor
- 4x Plexiglass panes (2 different forms)
- 1x intermediate bottom
- Instructions in PDF format
- Use under immediate adult supervision!
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts that may be swallowed.
- Colors may vary slightly from the original in the images shown!
- The fineness of the grid may vary slightly from the depictions!
- There may be slight tolerances in the fitting accuracy of the panes!